{A Little Bit of Peacock Feathers}

I really loved creating these flowers for a very sweet southern girl.  She was adorable as she called me "Ma'am".  It was so polite but  I was caught off guard by her constant  southern hospitality.  I could not possibly be that much older than her to be called "Ma'am".  She was so sweet and I loved her vision...very whimsical with a little bit of peacock feathers!  So that's what we did with lavender roses, yellow roses, yellow ranunculus, yellow freesia, purple lisianthus, purple/variegated purple freesia and lavender.

 The bridal bouquet.


 Toss Bouquet.
 Maid of Honor Bouquet


Can't wait to see all the wedding photos.  
xo,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea of using peacock feather in flower bouquet. Truly liked it and will use this idea in my friend’s birthday bouquet. Francisco Flower Delivery are great service provider and presently giving fresh flower bouquets on decent price. Will purchase it from there.

Unknown said...

Peacock feather makes it luxurious, Its an art to make a flower bouquet and add some special touch to make it very special like you did. Chennai Flower Delivery people are the first choice for me to order such flower bouquet for my wife and it's always special in order with them.